|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||KEMA/type test report|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 pc|
|Delivery Time:||5-10 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Maximum System Voltage (kV, Rms):||15.5, 25.5, 36.5||Rated Frequency (fR):||50, 60 Or 50/60|
|Rated Power-frequency Withstand Voltage On Secondary:||2.5||Number Of CTs And VTs:||3VT+3CT ,3VT+2CT,2VT+2CT|
|Standard:||IEEE(ANSI) C57.13-2006 IEC 61869-1:2007、 IEC 61869-2:2012||Accuracy Class:||0.15S,0.15,0.3,0.6,1.2 Metering|
36.5kV Column Mounted Metering Box,
2CT Column Mounted Metering Box,
2VT Medium Voltage Metering Box
Overhead pole mounted primary metering unit
1. Product introduction
1.1 Product type name and model: 15.5-36.5kV medium voltage overhead column mounted metering box and JLSZXW7-15/25/36 type combined transformer.
1.2 Product overview:
This type of metering box is an outdoor dry three-phase primary metering unit. The medium voltage metering transformer is assembled by up to 3 single-phase current transformers and 3 single-phase voltage transformers. The transformer adopts cycloaliphatic epoxy resin (CEP) vacuum casting solid encapsulation, which has excellent insulation performance and hydrophobicity. The surface is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, pollution, and UV. It is suitable for outdoor overhead line installation and connection to public power systems. The metering box can be equipped with a metering meter box. All the secondary leads of the transformer can be connected and collected in the meter box. It is also equipped with a test terminal block and a meter installation space. The meter can be configured according to the requirements or the user can configure the meter. After connecting it, it can be used for electric energy measurement, current and voltage measurement in urban and rural power distribution network lines with the highest voltage of 15.5/25.5/36.5kV and below.
1.3 Basic parameters:
voltage (kV, rms)
|2.||rated frequency (fR)||Hz||50, 60 or 50/60|
Rated lightning impulse
|kV||95kV,110 kV||125 kV,150 kV||200 kV|
withstand voltage on primary
|6.||Number of CTs and VTs||pcs||3VT+3CT ,3VT+2CT,2VT+2CT|
IEC 61869-1:2007, IEC 61869-2:2012
IEC 61869-3:2011,IEC 61869-4:2013
2. Product function and use:
Overhead pole mounted primary metering unit need to be complied with the latest applicable industry standards and local and/or national electrical regulations (IEC, IEEE (ANSI), CAN, GOST, CEF). It is used for three-phase overhead power grid energy measurement management and distribution network automation management system. The primary side measurement is more accurate, and the power loss of the line can be effectively measured to reduce losses.
3. Main features of the product:
1. The medium voltage transformer of the metering unit can be assembled by up to 6 single transformers, which can be flexibly disassembled and assembled as required when shipped. It can be installed directly on the pole outdoors, which is convenient and quick;
2. The metering unit can be equipped with a meter box as required and connected to the transformer connection. The meter installation space is reserved in the box, and the door lock seal structure is designed to prevent electricity theft.
3. The meter box body is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel or low-carbon steel of the same performance and the sealing design is weather-proof. The surface is coated with an anti-corrosion paint powder layer, which is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion and UV;
4. The medium voltage combined transformer is insulated with epoxy resin solid encapsulation,. The surface is dirt-resistant and UV-resistant which has excellent dielectric and mechanical properties. It is oil-free, gas-free and maintenance-free that can meet the requirements of safe operation and environmental protection;
5. The CT of the medium voltage combined transformer can be configured with dual ratios. The VT is equipped with anti-short circuit and overload protection design to avoid burning and explosion caused by VT short circuit and overload.
6. The one-time connection adopts NEMA contact bar and wiring clamp connection. The wiring terminals of the corresponding area can be configured according to user requirements. Lightning arresters can be selected as required.
4. Product Specifications:
Current transformer specifications
|1.||Rated primary current||5A up to 800A|
|2.||Rated secondary current||5A或1A|
|3.||Rated Continuous Thermal Current||150%,200%,300% etc.|
|4.||Rated Short time current (Ith) (thermal 1 second)||80xIpr|
|5.||Rated Dynamic Current (Idyn)||2.5xIth|
|7.||Accuracy Class||0.15S,0.15,0.3,0.6,1.2 Metering|
|8.||Applicable Standard||IEEE C57.13-2006|
Voltage transformer specifications
|1.||Rated primary voltage(V)||
|2.||Rated secondary voltage(V)||110/√3,115/√3, 120/√3, 110,115,120|
|3.||Rated Voltage Factor||
|4.||Standard connection||Y-Y connection for 3CT+3VT|
|6.||Accuracy Class||0.15,0.3,0.6,1.2 Metering|
|8.||Applicable Standard||IEEE C57.13-2006|
Note: If the parameters required by the user exceed the range of the above table, it can be determined after consultation with our company.
5. Product dimensions and wiring schematic diagram:
OMS-15 Appearance dimension drawing
OMS-25 Appearance dimension drawing
OMS-36 Appearance dimension drawing
Optional meter box 1 (ANSI) size can be made as required
Optional meter box 2 (IEC) size can be made as required
6. Special requirements
Other specifications are available as per clients’ requests.
Contact Person: Meil