|Place of Origin:||ShenZhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packing for one sets, one set including three piece with Components|
|Delivery Time:||Within 7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||36,000,00pcs per year|
|Type:||Clamp-on Current Transformer||Feature:||Simple And Quick Installation In Small Space|
split core ac current sensor,
split core current sensor
100-3000A 50/60Hz Clamp-on Current Transformer Current Transformer / Open type CY-QCT01
QCT04-12'clamp-on current transformer is easily installed in small spaces (measurement environment) and no need to remove the main busbar or cable. It complys with the CE standard and meets the 300V CAT III safety grade.
1. Flexible and light weight, pretty appearance
2. Simple and quick installation in small space
3. Excellent linearity
4. Maximum measured current is 130A
Operating temperature & humidity: 0 - 500C (32 - 122 0 F), _< 80% RH (no condensate)
Storage Temperature & Humidity: -10 - + 600C (14 -140 0 F), <_ 80% RH (no condensate)
Operating environment: indoor, up to 2000 meters above sea level.
Safety level standards: IEC 61010-1: 2001. 300 V CAT III
General measurement and protection for strong mobility or space-constrained or uninterrupted power
Power instrumentation, electronic multi-function energy meter and field calibrator, instrumentation measurement and protection.
Dimension And Schematic:
1. Please note that prolonged over current use may damage the product.
2. Do not store or use this product in the environment of directly exposed to sunlight, high temperature or high
humidity or condensation. The product may be damaged, the insulation will be deteriorated in these
3. Do not drop the product or avoid other mechanical shocks, which may damage the surface of the core
and affect the measurement accuracy.
4. Keep the jaws & the core slit without other outer matter, which may affect the clamping action.
5. Holding Clamp Closed When storage, in order to avoid dust or dirt buildup on the core engagement surface,
other outer maters may affect the measurement performance.
6. When disconnecting the BNC connector, be sure to rotate the lock before releasing the connector. Pulling the
connector or pulling the cable (under lock unreleased) will damage the connector.
7. To prevent damage to the connected instrument, do not connect or disconnect the sensor in the event of
charging (working statue) .
8. Note: Only one wire can be clamped in the center of the chuck. If you clamp the single-phase (2-wire) or
three-phase (3-wire) cable at the same time, the device will not generate any readings.
9. The above parameters are only for reference as typical data, customer-made is subject to customer's request.
Contact Person: Isabel